Information about the REACH regulation
- The EU regulation for chemical substances REACH stands for
Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals.
- 01.06.2007: REACH becomes effective.
- 01.06.2008: Beginning of pre-registration for certain substances. The pre-registration take place
before the real registration.
- 01.12.2008: Deadline of pre-registration.
- 01.01.2009: Puplication of the pre-registered substances.
- 01.12.2010: Deadline of registration for substances over 1000 t/a
- 01.06.2013: Deadline of registration for substances over 100 t/a
- 01.06.2018: Deadline of registration for substances over 1 t/a
- Chemically speaking all GASPRUF products are preparations of substances which have to be registered.
- All these substances were pre-registered on schedule according to our suppliers.